Wisconsin Public Media is comprised of Wisconsin Public Radio and Wisconsin Public Television.
- to educate, inform, entertain, engage and inspire individuals of diverse backgrounds, organizations and communities
- by connecting them to information, ideas, personal stories and cultural experiences with context that brings meaning.
A Wisconsin that is educated, informed, entertained, inspired, engaged and connected.
Our work is defined by organizational values that shape our content and guide our business and organizational practices.
- Integrity in what we do and how we do it
- Stewardship of our resources and relationships
- Investment in, and appreciation of staff
- Diversity and Inclusivity in staffing, content and access
- Respect for ourselves, our colleagues, our stakeholders and the public
- Quality and Excellence in our programs and practices
- Transparency about what we do
- Creativity in our programs and in our activities
- Programs and practices that serve and reflect Wisconsin and its cities, towns, and counties